Update and just in case you were wondering...
There is no doubt that we are living in extraordinary times and it is not entirely clear what the new 'normal' will be. However, we are more convinced than ever of the need for exceptional leadership!
Like you, we are closely monitoring the most up-to-date UK Government and NHS recommendations re: Covid 19 and have decided to proceed with our current programme dates, while keeping matters under review.
We are also in discussions with Wallis House (our venue). They have assured us that they are prepared to waive the usual required deposit. This means that those of you who have expressed an interest in attending can still register your interest without a deposit at present. Meanwhile, we will keep you posted as and if things change.
So if you're a woman holding leadership responsibility within the church, public sector, corporate, entrepreneurial, academic and charity worlds, we urge you and/or other women leaders in your network to make an even greater impact through your leadership by participating in this ‘life-transforming experience’!
If you'd like to:
- Develop strategies to overcome self-defeating behaviours undermining the effectiveness of your leadership
- Discover and/or refresh your sense of purpose while illuminating your God-given potential
- Discern your sense of vision and mission (particularly if you are in a ‘season of transition’ in life and ministry/work)
- Discover ways in which you can make a difference
- Develop and strengthen your leadership abilities for home, work, ministry and wherever you happen to ‘serve’ in the world
- Receive support, peer-mentoring and encouragement from like-minded women
- Encounter God on your journey toward more effective leadership
- Leave with a commitment to action, accountability and support that will enable you to achieve, measure and review your progress
If you have already attended the 7 Deadly Sins of Women in Leadership programme, you will find She Rises more interactive, process driven and richer than ever before!
What is She Rises? Click here to learn more about our new She Rises programme.
Who is it for? Women in leadership roles, holding responsibility within the church, public sector, corporate, entrepreneurial, academic and charity worlds.
When: We have two options:
4-day option 1 - 4 July 2020 typical format here
2-part option 4 - 5 September AND 20 - 21 November 2020 typical format here
Where: Wallis House 24 Weoley Park Road Selly Oak Birmingham B29 6QX
Cost: Includes outline notes, refreshments, snacks and lunch
· 4-day option: £465 p/person (£445 if you're part of a group of 5)
· 2-part option: £495 p/person (£475 if you're part of a group of 5)
Make a fully refundable payment (one off or by installments) by 15 June 2020 for the 4-day option and by 10 August 2020 for the 2-part option.
Due to the current circumstances, we are extending the time in which you can make your payments. By enabling you to pay closer to the programme time, you will be able to retain the monies in the event that the current outbreak of Covid 19 impacts your health, the health of a loved one and/or your ability to travel to join us.
Register for the 4-day option: 1 - 4 July 2020 here
Register for the 2-part option: 4 - 5 September AND 20 - 21 November 2020 here
Places are limited as each option will only be run for groups of between 15 to 40 participants and will operate on a first come basis.
Please note accommodation is not included. If you’d like to book accommodation onsite @ Wallis House please click here.
With every place you book you will be making a difference. Next Leadership will be investing a percentage of each fee into scholarships for women engaging in 'She Rises' across the 'Global South' e.g. Africa.
If you would like more information, please feel free to get back to us via email@example.com
We firmly believe that the best years for women leaders are still to come and we would love, 7 Deadly Sins of Women in Leadership and She Rises to be part of that ground-breaking journey!
If I rise, she rises
and if she rises...
we all rise.
(Inspired by Mark 5:41, Proverbs 31:15, Maya Angelou and Accenture!)
We are living in extraordinary times and we look forward to sharing this extraordinary journey with you and others in your network.