She Rises Virtual Day Programmes
Over the past few months, we have been mindful of our existing programme dates. However, protecting the health, safety and
well-being of our programme attendees is our paramount concern and we have therefore
arrived at the difficult decision to cancel all current in-person programmes for 2020 and to
reschedule in a virtual format for 2021.
At a time of significant disruption, the virtual programme will enable women to continue their growth, development and learning through rich content, group work and peer mentoring support. We fully appreciate that gathering together creates a different dynamic. However, we are confident that our new approach will be just as impactful.
So if you're a woman holding leadership responsibility within the church, public sector, corporate, entrepreneurial, academic and charity worlds, we urge you and other women leaders in your network to make an even greater impact through your leadership by participating in this ‘life-transforming experience’!
If you (or someone you know) would like to:
- Develop strategies to overcome self-defeating behaviours undermining the effectiveness of your leadership
- Discover and/or refresh your sense of purpose while illuminating your God-given potential
- Explore personal and current leadership challenges
- Discern your sense of vision and mission (particularly if you are in a ‘season of transition’ in life and ministry/work)
- Discover ways in which you can make a difference
- Develop and strengthen your leadership abilities for home, work, ministry and wherever you happen to ‘serve’ in the world
- Receive support, peer-mentoring and encouragement from like-minded women
- Encounter God on your journey toward more effective leadership
- Leave with a commitment to action, accountability and support that will enable you to achieve, measure and review your progress
If you have already attended the 7 Deadly Sins of Women in Leadership programme, you will find She Rises more interactive, process driven and richer than ever before!
What is She Rises? Click here to learn more about our She Rises Virtual Day Programmes.
Who is it for? Women in leadership roles, holding responsibility within the church, public sector, corporate, entrepreneurial, academic and charity worlds.
She Rises Virtual Day Programme dates 2021:
- She Rises: Rewrite Saturday 30 January
- She Rises: Weighty Matters Saturday 6 March
- She Rises: Critical Habits Saturday 22 May
- She Rises: Futures Saturday 17 July
- She Rises: Well-being Saturday 25 September
- She Rises: Visioning Saturday 13 November
Registration and payment:
- 1 Day Virtual Programme(s): Please register here with your full one-off payment of £150 p/person/day.
- 6 Day Virtual Programme (complete package): Please register here with your full one-off payment of £750 p/person.
What you will get:
- Optional 1 hour pre-programme connect with Kate and Cham (Your programme directors)
- Down-loadable programme notes
With every place you book you will be making a difference. Next Leadership will be investing a percentage of each fee into scholarships for women engaging in 'She Rises' across the 'Global South' e.g. Africa.
If you would like more information, please feel free to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to host a programme for your network or specific constituency, see host information here
We firmly believe that the best years for women leaders are still to come and we would love, 7 Deadly Sins of Women in Leadership and She Rises to be part of that ground-breaking journey!
If I rise, she rises
and if she rises...
we all rise.
(Inspired by Mark 5:41, Proverbs 31:15, Maya Angelou and Accenture!)
We are living in extraordinary times and we look forward to sharing this extraordinary journey with you and others in your network.